Fagron UK is renowned for high standards in product quality and documentation. We call it the ‘unique quality of Fagron’.
Did you know:
• Fagron has the biggest quality network within the worldwide compounding industry providing a global database of knowledge.
• Fagron’s Director of Quality leads a dedicated Global Quality Management Team (GQM) which also includes an office in China fully dedicated to Procurement & Quality.
• Quality plays a part across the entire Supply Chain with focus on multiple suppliers, each of whom face a stringent qualification process. Fagron has performed in excess of 500 Audits performed by a team of more than 20 certified Fagron Auditors against GMP and GDP expectations.
• This information is stored on an internal Global Quality Intelligence System (Global QIS) and is accessible to all local Quality Leads. The same database is utilised for Audit planning, completion of reports and all qualification documentation required for final approval.
• Fagron applies a pro-active Falsified Medical Directive approach and from the implementation of this directive is compliant to fully ensure patient safety and product availability.
• Fagron’s analysis of bulk raw material is to the latest version of pharmacopeia and QP released.
• Fagron UK has a specific Quality Management System headed by a Quality Assurance Manager and Responsible Person that allows additional control for UK stock.
• Fagron UK offers technical product support in the form of product documentation and material packs as standard, including CoAs, TSE, MSDS and Quality certificate.
• We adopt a ‘quality first’ approach to external sourcing of materials outside of the core Fagron range.
For more information about the 'unique quality of Fagron' please contact our Quality Assurance Manager, Kat Mason, via firstname.lastname@example.org